ENTRY FEE & DEADLINE
- Submit up to three religion stories published in the 2016–17 academic year (summer–spring) in campus newspapers and magazines or in general circulation newspapers during a student internship.
- Stories can be from the printed publication or its online edition. Stories may include the main text, related sidebars (one per story) and infographics.
- Photos and audio that appear with stories will not be judged, but they need not be removed from an entry.
- Stories published on class blogs or project pages will not be eligible.
- Multiple bylines are permitted, but if the entry wins, the award will be shared among all those credited in the byline.
- RNA reserves the right to limit the presentation of awards for insufficient entry numbers.
- There is NO entry fee for this award category.
- Deadline: Enter online by Monday, May 1, 2017.
Any full-time or part-time students who have never have been employed as reporters or editors at general circulation newspapers are eligible. Internships do not affect eligibility. In addition:
- RNA membership is not required for entry.
- RNA's president and vice presidents are not eligible to enter individual contests
- 1st place: $600 and citation
- 2nd place: $300 and citation
- 3rd place: $150 and citation
- Combine all three stories and their related components into one document in one of these file formats: Word or PDF. If submitting a PDF, please indicate which content should be judged.
- Use the online entry form to submit your document. If your entry was successfully submitted, you'll receive an e-mail confirmation.
- Deadline: submit your entry online Monday, May 2, 2017.
Contact Tiffany McCallen.