Conference scholarship program made possible by:
About the scholarshipsWho is eligible?
invites active RNA members to apply for scholarships to attend the 65th
RNA Annual Conference Sept. 18-20, 2014, in Atlanta. Stipends will be
awarded for registration, hotel and travel fees to attend RNA's Annual
All active RNA members are eligible. Priority will be given to active members who have never received a scholarship.
How to apply?
Applications open May 1, 2014. Use our online application form below.
Before you begin, have ready:
1) your current resumé and
2) a statement of need (.pdf or Word formats please).
The deadline to apply for aid is June 20, 2014. Recipients will be notified by July 15, 2014.
Application form & additional guidelines
- Complete applications include 1) your current résumé and 2) a statement of need.
- Attendance at all RNA conference programming, including pre-conference programming, is mandatory Sept. 18-20, 2014.
- Scholarship recipients must stay at the Courtyard Decatur Hotel & Conference Center and must share a hotel room or pay a portion of the room rate themselves.
- Additional applicant information may be required.
- Program and guidelines are subject to change.
- RELIGION | NEWSWRITERS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or other protected characteristics as established by law.
Contact Sheila Holder, 573-882-9257
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORMBefore you begin filling in your application form below:
- Sign in. Doing so will automatically populate several fields below, saving you valuable time.
- TIP: Hover your cursor over underlined field names for more information.
- TIP: Use the latest versions of Internet Explorer or Firefox for best results. Application may "time out" after an extended period of time has passed.