About the scholarships
RNA invites active RNA members to apply for scholarships to attend the 64th RNA Annual Conference Sept. 26-28, 2013, in Austin. Stipends will be awarded for registration, hotel and travel fees to attend RNA's Annual Conference.
Who made the program possible
The scholarships are made possible by RNF's Conference Scholarship Fund.
Who is eligible
All active RNA members are eligible. Priority will be given to active members who have never received a scholarship.
How to apply
Applications will open on June 1, 2013. Use our online application form below. Before you begin, have ready:
1) your current resumé and
2) a statement of need (.pdf or Word formats please).
The deadline to apply for aid is July 1, 2013. Recipients will be notified by July 15, 2013. TIP: Please do not register online for the conference at this time. Award recipients will be given a discount code to use which modifies the price of registration. You will still be eligible for early-birth registration. Contribute to our scholarship fundIf you'd like to make a donation to the scholarship fund, plan to attend our silent auction at the annual conference and place winning bids on your favorite items. Don't want to wait? You also can make a donation via our secure payment center. Application form & additional guidelines
Contribute to our scholarship fund
If you'd like to make a donation to the scholarship fund, plan to attend our silent auction at the annual conference and place winning bids on your favorite items. Don't want to wait? You also can make a donation via our secure payment center.
Application form & additional guidelines
- Complete applications include 1) your current résumé and 2) a statement of need.
- Attendance at all RNA conference programming, including pre-conference programming, is mandatory Sept. 26–28, 2013.
- Scholarship recipients must stay at the Sheraton Austin.
- RELIGION | NEWSWRITERS employees and their families are not eligible.
- Additional applicant information may be required.
- Program and guidelines are subject to change.
- RELIGION | NEWSWRITERS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or other protected characteristics as established by law.
Contact Shelia Holder, 573-882-9257
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORMBefore you begin filling in your application form below:
- Sign in. Doing so will automatically populate several fields below, saving you valuable time.
- TIP: Hover your cursor over underlined field names for more information.
- TIP: Use the latest versions of Internet Explorer or Firefox for best results. Application may "time out" after an extended period of time has passed.