JOB OPENING: LifeWay seeks associate editor
Tuesday, September 6, 2016
LifeWay is looking for an associate editor to join our Corporate Communications team. This is an exciting opportunity for a writer who enjoys all aspects of the creative process. Under the leadership of our managing editor, the associate editor will be responsible for developing daily content for LifeWay’s internal website and writing news and feature stories for our print publications. Candidates must have a passion for the written word, good interpersonal skills, and a strong work ethic. We’re looking for someone able to demonstrate deep enthusiasm for—and curiosity about—the mission of LifeWay and its employees. The ability to work quickly and accurately is essential.
• Significant experience (minimum 3-5 years) in writing for a publication.
• Strong writing and reporting skills.
• Proficiency in design-related software such as InDesign and Photoshop.
• Experience in development and use of multimedia and social media.
• Must demonstrate high degree of creativity.
• Clear communicator who can work effectively in a collaborative environment.
• Photography, audio, and video skills a plus.
LifeWay, one of the world's largest providers of Christian products and services, is a nonprofit organization that reinvests income above operating expenses in mission work and other ministries around the world. LifeWay has been voted as one of Nashville’s top employers providing resources that are life changing for individuals of all ages.
Apply online at: http://bit.ly/2c7HhAN