ENTRY FEES & DEADLINE
- Submit two copies of a nonfiction book published in 2016. Eligible books are those employing journalistic technique and classified as biography, history, current affairs, analysis, business and some memoirs.
- Excluded from eligibility are books classified as fiction, self-published, scriptural exegesis, scriptural commentary, self help, how-to, and memoirs that are primarily spiritual journeys.
- Do not submit galley proofs or pre-published versions.
- Books will not be returned.
- RNA reserves the right to limit the presentation of awards for insufficient entry numbers.
- Entries will be accepted beginning Nov. 21.
- Early bird entry fee: $45 for members / $90 for non-members
- Early bird deadline: Enter online by Monday, Jan. 9, 2017
- Regular entry fee: $75 for members / $120 for non-members
- Deadline: Wednesday, Feb. 1, 2017
All authors and books are eligible for this category, except those books classified as fiction, self-published, scriptural exegesis, scriptural commentary, self help, how to, and memoirs that are primarily spiritual journeys. In addition:
- RNA membership is not required for entry.
- RNA's president and contest chairperson are not eligible to enter individual contests.
- 1st place: $250 and citation
- 2nd place: $150 and citation
- 3rd place: $100 and citation
1) Complete an online entry form and submit payment. If your entry was successfully submitted, you'll receive an e-mail confirmation.
2) Mail two copies of your book with a copy of your contest receipt/invoice to:
RNA Contests, 30 Neff Annex, Columbia, MO 65211
3) Deadline: Enter online by Wednesday, Feb. 1 (Early-bird deadline Jan. 9)
Contact Tiffany McCallen, 740-263-7875.